Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Lords Corp Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Lords Corp, Galaxy Online 2

About Me (Rockwall, your Leader)

Rockwall
    Rockwall
    Admin
    Admin

About Me (Rockwall, your Leader) Empty About Me (Rockwall, your Leader)

Post  Rockwall Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Figured I'd post a small bio about me, just so you guys know a bit about who is leading you in this game. Kinda random, tried to focus mostly on my character and gaming.

I'm a 22 year old heavy gamer and Computer/Tech junkie. (A Geek I suppose) I've been gaming for about as long as I could pick up a controller, and primarily focused on Strategy/RPG/MMORPG games. I've played countless (And i mean A LOT) of MMORPGs. In the past I have ran 3 Guilds/Clans, 1 for Starcraft named Clan White Storm, second a Clan named Clan Blue Flame for Warcraft 3 TFT, and third a Fleet (Guild) for Stellar Frontier named KOA (Knights of Arcea). All had their share of a good run, with the exception of Clan Blue Flame which died out early due to too many members to manage while doing sports and school. I've moderated one forum in the past for KOA for Stellar Frontier.. KOA which was the top Ranking Fleet in the game, composed of Dev's from the game. I'm pretty friendly, and always note the significance of a member in a Guild/Clan that I am running. I'll rarely make a single minded decision, and always work with people if a decision I make is not favorable to them. (I favor voting Cool ) Don't get the wrong idea though, I can be very strict when I want to be. I love helping people, and am really easy going.
    I have used the name Rockwall since i first got on the internet, the named derived from a Rockwell 56k modem I was using at the time. Ontop of all this.. I'm a super patient person when it comes to gaming.
    I've so far, built two computers for myself. My current computer costing around $2,500 to build, puts out enough heat to act as a space heater, and uses about as much electricity as a small air conditioner. I'm pretty good with computer, but focus a lot on hardware and less on software.

My Favorite game of all time is... Shining Force for the Sega Genesis.
    My Favortie MMORPG of all time is... Shattered Galaxy (The MMO I had the most fun with)

Games I currently play... Galaxy Online 2, Dungeon Fighter Online (Rockwall, one of the top Asura's in the game), and Eve Online. (Rockwallz)

If I'm not working.. I'm always on my computer either working on writing my stories, watching anime, or playing games.
    During High School I typically skipped class, rushed my homework the class before, and did good on tests. I was pretty heavy into weight lifting, and played 3 sports. I played football for my freshman year as a Wide Receiver and Corner back. Never was passed too successfully (Mainly because the stupid Quarterback never threw the stupid thing right). Last game in Football I was told to run the ball as a Running back, was never told which play we was using and which side I was being handed the ball. I ended up running it straight through the middle, into a wall of opposing team lineman to finish my year with a total of 1 yard gain running the ball. I did wrestling for all four years in High School, Placed top 3 in 5-6 tournaments, won 5 awards, and placed 7th in the State of Kansas. Ending record was 104 wins 46 losses. (Estimate) My last year I took on a bet from my friend, that had been pestering me about doing Cross Country since we came to High School. His bet was that I couldn't beat him in Cross Country if I joined. (He has been doing Cross Country since Freshman year). Shortly after joining, I beat him (With relative ease) and shortly after that, beat the entire team. I received a scholarship to run Cross Country for a private college, but declined (Because I really hate running.) My personal best time to run 3.1 miles on uneven ground is 18 minutes. So if you didn't guess, I'm fairly athletic when i want to be.

I'm Neutral when it comes to Religion, I don't believe in it, but don't discount the possibility in believing in it. (Don't call me Atheist I'm not ATHEIST GARRGHHH)

So some likes and dislikes?

I love anime and games. (Obvious right?)
    Computers (Mainly hardware)
    Space/Physics
    Reading/Writing
    Working out (When I can)
    Zero Punctuation

Dislikes
    Macs.. Anything Apple and anything related to that tard Steve Jobs. Nothing can express how much I hate that guy and macs.. including its fanboy fellowship.
    Vegetables
    Pot Heads.. God I hate pot heads...
    America (Ya thats right, I hate America.. everything about it just sucks.)
    Bugs (I have a slight Insectophobia)
    WoW and Runescape. (I Hate... HATE these two games. The explanation of why is too long to explain here.)

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:52 am