Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Lords Corp Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Lords Corp, Galaxy Online 2

2 posters

Regarding selling ships in Auction House.

Rockwall
    Rockwall
    Admin
    Admin

Regarding selling ships in Auction House. Empty Regarding selling ships in Auction House.

Post  Rockwall Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Recently a number of Corps have contacted me regarding Lords Members selling "Empty" Ships. This is an attempt to scam people to buy these ships with only one module in attempt to gain easy money. This is an obvious attempt at scamming, and Lord Corp along with me am not going to tolerate it. There will be NO selling of empty ships on Auction House, only valid and corp mall ships can be sold by corp members. Anyone that sells empty ships from now on will be warned, and if they refuse to discontinue the act, they will be removed from the Corp. This is not negotiable, and I will be posting this on the Lord Corps Rules shortly.

Last edited by Rockwall on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord_Unseen
    Lord_Unseen
    Admin
    Admin

Regarding selling ships in Auction House. Empty Re: Regarding selling ships in Auction House.

Post  Lord_Unseen Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:02 am

For any of you who may disagree with this, you may leave now. We are a top tier corp, we do not scam people. If your ideals do not fit with this, you can go to one of the lower level corps and leave us be.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:39 am