Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Lords Corp Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Lords Corp, Galaxy Online 2

Regarding Dice2

Rockwall
    Rockwall
    Admin
    Admin

Regarding Dice2 Empty Regarding Dice2

Post  Rockwall Wed May 04, 2011 10:12 am

Dice2 is no longer apart of Lords and until deemed otherwise, will never be allowed within Lords Corp ever again. dice2 has hinted at information that some Lords Corp member have been helping/supporting him, which I will and cannot tolerate in this corp. Dice2's motives early on may have been to quit while attacking jjzip, but clearly this wasn't his true intent. His real goal is to create anarchy in the server, making corps fight one another and causing disputes. He has disgraced the Lords name by attempting to do this, and sometimes succeeding in destroy corps from within, which I find unacceptable behavior for an ex-Lord.

dice2's motives are unclear right now, but most likely his target is either jjzip or me.. which means possibly the Lords Corp. I will not tolerate any Lords members trusting this guy or supporting/working in collaboration with him. If such members are found to have been support or working with dice2, review of their member status in Lords will be conducted, and possibly be kicked from the corps.

I'm trying to create a fun and safe environs to build the corp on, so later down the road when the game heats up we have a solid foundation to stand on. We can't let ourselves be detoured by a rogue individual who has already time and time again insulted us directly (dice2).

Thanks

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:39 am