Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Lords Corp Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Lords Corp, Galaxy Online 2

Lt.Generals Revised Roles

Rockwall
    Rockwall
    Admin
    Admin

Lt.Generals Revised Roles Empty Lt.Generals Revised Roles

Post  Rockwall Mon May 09, 2011 3:29 am

I will be revising the Lt.Generals Roles shortly after I gather information. The changes in the roles are as follows...

-Lt.Generals are in charge of their specified Resource Bonus Planet's defenses. As such Lt.Generals are expected to have their RBP protected every time their RBP goes into attack phase.
    -Each Lt.General will need to select (If not already done so) 2 Colonels as their seconds, along with at least 5 members
    -Each Lt.General that has finally gathered the 2 Colonels and at least 5 members will be given a Team name, and operate as Team or Squadron within Lord.
    -The Lt.Generals Teams will also be used as separate offensive and defensive roles for major operations lead by their Lt.General, and will work together through decisions made by Lt.Generals abiding by rules laid out be me (Rockwall).
    -Any member not part of a team will be a freelancer within the corp for all the teams.
    -Lt.Generals have supreme authority over their members, when not online their Colonels act as their substitutes.
    -Lt. Generals and their teams will still be expected to act according to rules laid out by the Leader or the second in command (Lord_Unseen).

I am still needing a Lt.General for the resource bonus planet in zone 72. Please tell me in chat or mail if anyone is interested.

I need ALL Lt.Generals to mail me the following information at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or through PM on the forums.
    -> RBP they control
    -> Their 2 Colonels
    -> their 5 Members and an idea for the Team name. I would like the team names to end in _______ Fleet

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:40 am