Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Lords Corp Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Lords Corp, Galaxy Online 2

4 posters

Taking Resource Planet in Zone 16 (Completed)

Rockwall
    Rockwall
    Admin
    Admin

Taking Resource Planet in Zone 16 (Completed) Empty Taking Resource Planet in Zone 16 (Completed)

Post  Rockwall Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:36 am

I've decided to try and take the Resource Planet in Zone 16. I will need a list of everyone who wants to participate, and as well I need to know what time is best for you guys to initiate the attack. Refrain from sending your ENTIRE force, but at least half of it or whatever your willing to send, its kinda unknown territory how this will go down so I want to be cautious.

For those of you wanting to participate here is details about the attack.

Ill be heading up the main tank fleet and loaded down with High attack ships. My Tank fleet has around 30,000,000 HP, and 7,000,000 attack. I would like you guys to keep your fleets small, 5,000-6,500 Max ships per fleet, as well avoid having your fleets have either more structure, or attack than my tank fleet. Ill be as well, sending around 6 Decoy fleets, and 8 Delay fleets, with 10 Attack fleets and 1 small Planetary attack fleet. Total ships I'm sending is 51,000.

I would like everyone participating to have at least 2-4 Decoy fleets, and if you can 2-4 Delay Fleets. (Delay fleets are fleets with wit 1-9 movement and no attack weapons. These fleets will act as a buffer to insure all of our ships get there and the battle keeps going while ships are in transit. As well these fleets will help draw the enemy ships in, and lose turns by attacking them.)

As far as attack fleets go, it doesn't terribly matter. We need to focus on taking out the enemy fleets, the defenses shouldn't be able to take us down very fast, but the enemy fleets are quite dangerous. The Thors will do at least 10,000 damage to every ship within its radius, this is the main thing we need to worry about.

Set your priorities to either Closest target or Max attack power. Min range or Max Range can be up to you.

I would like to have at least a minimum of 30 attack fleets when we attack this resource planet.

Those participating need to create your fleets and send them to Lord_Unseen's Planet located in Zone 16 semi-next to the Resource Planet. Once you are there, I need you to email me your synchronized times for Decoy/Delay fleet and attack fleets at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Also find a program or use your phone as a stop watch, its crucial we get this semi-perfect on launching our fleets.

I would like this attack to be done sometime this weekend, remember to leave some forces at your base just encase your attacked while we do this. Once we decide on the time and date of the attack, your fleets need to be at Lord_Unseens Planet at least 2-3 hours before we initiate the attack.

I'm doing this because I mainly want to secure this Resource Planet, as well as gain experience attacking one. Hopefully everything will go well, if we work together it should be ok. If you have any questions email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or post them in this thread if I am not in Galaxy Online 2 Corp chat.

Thanks,
    Rockwall

I need everyone who is participating to Email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], include what fleets you are bringing as well.

The attack is looking like it will be on Sunday 20th, 2011 in between 7-9 PM Central Standard Time.

Last edited by Rockwall on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:06 am; edited 6 times in total
    Rockwall
    Rockwall
    Admin
    Admin

Taking Resource Planet in Zone 16 (Completed) Empty Re: Taking Resource Planet in Zone 16 (Completed)

Post  Rockwall Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:43 am

Fleet Composition is up to you guys. Though I don't want nothing but Missile/SB fleets. We need to be firing at least once every other round. Head up mainly Directional/Ballistic, with some Missile/SB fleets, and whatever Planetary attack fleets you can spare.

Decoy Fleets: These are small fleets, with 1 ship in every block. They can have any movement, and mainly made with Frigates. Their purpose is to move and draw fire from Fleets and certain Def Buildings. Decoy Fleets as well, need at least 1 Rapid Fire installed on them, set their priorities to either Closest target or max attack power, with Min Range. Use the cheapest ship you can to build these, dont put any modules except Super transmission engines and 1 rapid fire.

Delay Fleets: Delay Fleets are fleets with 1 ship in every block. They have 1-9 movement and 0 attack, this causes them not to move once arrived on the battlefield. Their main purpose is much like Decoy fleets, except they draw enemies closer to the spawn location where the main attack fleet will be arriving at. Secondly they will take rounds from the enemy attack fleets, and cause them to have to pack rounds after killing the Delay fleet. Delay fleets again, have 0 attack or 1-9 movement. Made from cheapest ship you can make, it really doesn't matter.

Last edited by Rockwall on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:36 am; edited 3 times in total
    Jycard

Taking Resource Planet in Zone 16 (Completed) Empty Re: Taking Resource Planet in Zone 16 (Completed)

Post  Jycard Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:47 am

I'm in...just really not sure what to bring. I don't care what I bring, but need some idea as to composition of Decoys and Delays.

Thanks,
    Jycard
    rofl

Post  rofl Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Im too far away I think, my delay ships takes 6+hrs to make it to LordUnseen's planet. gotta move closer rabbit
    grabinpeels

Post  grabinpeels Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:03 pm

i would but im like on the other side in sector 14... need to move near you guys
    Rockwall
    Rockwall
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rockwall Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Good job guys on taking Res planet in zone 16 for all that participated. We didn't suffer very many losses and it went tons better than I expected. We lost around 4921 ships out of the 146,468 that we sent, most of these losses were my ships. Look forward to next week as I will plan to take another res planet, dont forget to build some good Planetary ships.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:27 am