Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Lords Corp Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Lords Corp, Galaxy Online 2

2 posters

Taking Resource Planet in Zone 17 (Completed)

Rockwall
    Rockwall
    Admin
    Admin

Taking Resource Planet in Zone 17 (Completed) Empty Taking Resource Planet in Zone 17 (Completed)

Post  Rockwall Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:30 am

I will be moving my Planet to a planet close to the Resource Planet in Zone 17, 151,149 are the coords. This will be our next attack target to conquer another Resource Planet. I'm planning the attack sometime this week, but as early as possible. Zone 16 will be under Lord_Unseen's protection meaning he will coordinate fleets to defend the Resource Planet when it goes off protection.

A few things we will do different in this attack than the first one, we will make less decoys and more Planet attack ships. I am wanting around 15-20 Decoy fleets, at least 10-15 Planetary Attack ships altogether. The attack fleets should be mixed Directional, missile, sb, and ballistic. We need to focus on having MORE ballistic fleets with higher stack, in case we get pinned in corner. As well, lets try a bit higher stacks in the fleets with lower fleet count. As long as we still have 20 or more attack fleets going in, we should be fine.

Make Decoys out of Wikies with high movement and 1 planetary weapon instead of ballistic/directional.

Everyone wanting to participate NEEDS to email me. I will have my planet moved to zone 17's res planet by today. I am hoping we can take this res planet either sometime later this week, depending on response time from corps members.

To people who are participating, I need you to be at the designated planet (In this case my planet once i move). At least 24 hours before we attack Resource Planet, I need EVERYONE to email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] their Decoy Fleet times, Attack fleet times, and Planetary fleet times. I cannot stress enough how much I need this information as soon as possible, working out everyone's times and getting it perfect takes me a little bit of time. Once I have the times, Ill post On this thread how the timing is working, and everyone's Start times and countdown times. I will as well be including the Start time, and everyone individual time they will need to launch. This should make the timing much easier to coordinate.

The plane will go as follows. Decoys will arrive at planet first, roughly 25 seconds before Attack Fleet. Next the attack fleet will arrive. After 2 Minutes, we will send Planetary Attack fleet.

Building your Planetary attack with high movement speed and a slight tank setup.

People that want to move closer to the Corp, either choose Zone 16, or start filling Zone 17 where I will be at. Zone 17 is for the most part empty.

Attack will be on Tuesday 22, 2011 at 8:30 PM Central Standard Time.

Be sure to save SP for the fight, it will cost 2 SP PER fleet to send to Resource Planet.

More info will be presented when i have it.
    Thanks,
    Rockwall

Last edited by Rockwall on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    DrGnBean

Taking Resource Planet in Zone 17 (Completed) Empty Re: Taking Resource Planet in Zone 17 (Completed)

Post  DrGnBean Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:16 pm

I will do my best to be there.

If you would like my tactical opionon on taking resources planets. I think we should try and take them on different days in coordination of the attack periods. so that the period we are open to attack on different ones is on different days. So we can rotate defensive fleets between them. Which makes your attack date perfect. (When we attack the 3rd we should do it so the open for attack period is the 3rd day that doesnt line up with the first two planets taken.) At least for now as we build up are strength.

I am sure you already thought of this, but in case you didnt its some food for thought.

DrGnBean

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:40 am