Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Lords Corp Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Lords Corp, Galaxy Online 2

Resource Planet Defense Blueprint

Rockwall
    Rockwall
    Admin
    Admin

Resource Planet Defense Blueprint Empty Resource Planet Defense Blueprint

Post  Rockwall Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:51 pm

This is a blueprint of the defenses in the Resource Planets. Lt.Generals, Sub-Commanders, and selected Colonels please use this blueprint to tell me which defenses you would like to use your Allowance on to upgrade the defenses. (Still working on this, I believe i want to have max station level before we level the defensive structures but still not sure yet.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rockwall
    Rockwall
    Admin
    Admin

Resource Planet Defense Blueprint Empty Zone 16 Defense Table

Post  Rockwall Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]*[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rockwall
    Rockwall
    Admin
    Admin

Resource Planet Defense Blueprint Empty Zone 17 Defense Table

Post  Rockwall Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]*[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rockwall
    Rockwall
    Admin
    Admin

Resource Planet Defense Blueprint Empty Re: Resource Planet Defense Blueprint

Post  Rockwall Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:32 pm

I'm working on creating a better way for Lt.Generals to view information about defense structures and their stats. May take awhile so bare with me will have it up within the week. Lt.Generals wanting defense upgrades by using allowance either tell me in game or mail me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].. You can also send me a PM within forums with your request. Thanks

Sponsored content

Resource Planet Defense Blueprint Empty Re: Resource Planet Defense Blueprint

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:33 am