Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Lords Corp Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Lords Corp, Galaxy Online 2

Your actions reflect on the Corp.

Rockwall
    Rockwall
    Admin
    Admin

Your actions reflect on the Corp. Empty Your actions reflect on the Corp.

Post  Rockwall Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Your actions within the game reflect on the Lords Corp, and everyone should be aware of this. When you dispute, argue, troll, trash talk, or generally are rude with another player within an Allied/NAP or non allied corp, this doesn't just effect you it effects the Corp as well. This is becoming an increasing problem regarding Feline and jjzip, a situation that is already very volatile at the moment. Let me make this perfectly clear, if someone within the corps bashes another player from an Allied or NAP corp, there is No guarantee that you will gain Lords Corp support upon a review from me regarding the issue. This means if you instigate an attack on yourself from an Allied or NAP corp, and the reasons for causing the dispute aren't creditable, not only will you receive no help, but maybe kicked from the corps.

Lords Corp is a top tier Corp, we have a reputation to uphold and a certain dignity we must portray. We can't be showing discord and lack of control of corp members as it will reflect on us and threaten the future of the Lords Corp.

Simply put, if you want to rogue out and act on your own with no regards to how your actions will reflect on the corp, you can leave and find another Corp to join.

This issue as i said, is mainly regarding jjzip. I know a lot of the corp members do not like him, and disagree with him completely. Regardless of how you may feel, provoking or arguing with him is not going to get you anywhere, and only make the situation worse than it already is. We are taking NO actions regarding jjzips threat on attacking the server, because it doesn't matter. If he decides to and is serious about it, there's nothing we will be able to do no matter how much we prepare. Just play the game, and forget about it.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:37 pm