Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Lords Corp Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Lords Corp, Galaxy Online 2

3 posters

Donating to Lords Corp

Poll

Would you like an event, for one day, the entire Corp donates alll their production?

[ 2 ]
    Donating to Lords Corp Bar_left67%Donating to Lords Corp Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Donating to Lords Corp Bar_left33%Donating to Lords Corp Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Rockwall
    Rockwall
    Admin
    Admin

Donating to Lords Corp Empty Donating to Lords Corp

Post  Rockwall Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:43 am

We need to start donating a lot more. Apparently the Resource Bonus Planet is capable of boosting up to 200%. This puts us seriously behind Feline and maybe some other corps if they have been leveling their RSP's exclusively. Once we reach 35,000 wealth and start Corp Level 6. All wealth will be going towards leveling our Resource Planets as much as possible.

I started a poll proposing having a Corp event in which for one day everyone within Corp donates all their Resource production for that day. Rather you guys would like to do this or not is totally up to you, I don't want to force you guys to do it. Let me know your feedback on this idea.

Last edited by Rockwall on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jycard

Donating to Lords Corp Empty Re: Donating to Lords Corp

Post  Jycard Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:22 am

Personally, I'd prefer to have a daily Corp Tax. I don't mind it being a little stiff, but to donate everything for a day to Corp will slow most of us down considerably.

Just my 2 cents.

Jycard
    dice2
    dice2

Post  dice2 Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:19 pm

I agree with Jycard. we still need to start like building upgrades and ect but people need to start making more sacrafices at times. if you ask me everyone should donate on avg atleast 50 points a day. some days I only send in 20 for daily but others ill put in 1000. Everyone needs to understand that at this points the corps is almost DOUBLING what resources they have and can do even more if they start thinking about the long run.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:02 am