Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Lords Corp Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Lords Corp, Galaxy Online 2

Priority Threat for Lords Corp (Mostly Safe Now)

Rockwall
    Rockwall
    Admin
    Admin

Priority Threat for Lords Corp (Mostly Safe Now) Empty Priority Threat for Lords Corp (Mostly Safe Now)

Post  Rockwall Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:09 am

We are currently having friction between Feline_Forever and the Lords Corp regarding recent members quitting Feline to join us. jjzip has already sent me messages regarding this, and more or less threatened the Lords Corp that if we recruited any more Feline members that quit, we would most likely be targeted and attacked. These members are not at fault, nor do I believe it is dishonorably to recruit a member of a previous allied corp because they disliked the leadership and how the corp is run. And if an ex-feline wants to come to Lords Corp, I will not reject them because of the fact they were in Felines.

With this being the case, jjzip maybe get Felines to war with us. We need to be prepared and take precautions just in case things turn out for the worse. Unseen and I are attempting to resolve this without things getting messy, but we have no idea if we will succeed.

For now, this Priority Threat goes out to all corps members and the details include:

-Dismiss your fleet when you log off.
    -Try spending as much of your res as your willing to or can.
    -Lt.Generals and Colonels assigned to RBP's will need to tighten defense, prepare your RBP as if it was going to get attacked by Feline.

This again is a precaution, just in case things go bad. Nothing has happened yet officially but nevertheless we need to be prepared.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:31 am