Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Lords Corp Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Lords Corp, Galaxy Online 2

Lords Corp Announcment

Rockwall
    Rockwall
    Admin
    Admin

Lords Corp Announcment Empty Lords Corp Announcment

Post  Rockwall Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:48 am

Feline_Forever recently attack us.. It consisted of Cougar and one other member. This attack as indicated by Runemaster and jjzip was completely unknown to them and they had no idea it was going on. I have been working with Feline_forevers members, and Runemaster will be working with Feline's members to sort this out. I want NO Lords Corp members to attack Feline_Forever until I say so. This is a very tight situation and im going to try to solve this without sparking a full on war. jjzip has informed me that if Feline attacks another Lords Corp member, he will leave Feline_Forever and join Bright_Storm and many may follow him.

Again.. NO attacking Feline_Forever members for the time being. Put truce cards up if you can as a precaution. Runemaster will be keeping us updated on the situation.

As for the battle report. Player Tyndall was attacked early this morning by CougarKitten (Leader of Feline) and Rayleigh. After a brief talk with Cougar, I adv Galaxy xferred to Tyndall's planet location and sent my entire fleet to defend. I didn't arrive in time to save Tyndall's fleets, but destroyed all of CougarKittens and Rayleigh's fleets. Setting Cougar back 30K+ composite strength behind and wiping Rayleigh's entire fighting force.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:55 am