Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lords Corp Forum

Please login to view forum.

Lords Corp Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Lords Corp, Galaxy Online 2

2 posters

Corp Wealth

dice2
    dice2

Corp Wealth Empty Corp Wealth

Post  dice2 Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:15 am

I think we should strongly suggest to everyone in corps that they donate atleast 10% of their daily resource income to the corps. It may seem like a push but after tonight we will be giving them 21% more income which means they would still be 11% more then normal. And we can make the point clear to them that without the corps having wealth flowing in then we it will be slower to get them even more resource bonus'
    Lord_Unseen
    Lord_Unseen
    Admin
    Admin

Corp Wealth Empty Re: Corp Wealth

Post  Lord_Unseen Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:52 am

At the moment, I don't think it's too good of an idea. Everybody's still pretty poor. With us coordinating attacks/defenses in such rapid succession, everybody's spending all they got on ships. They're donating what they can. Sure it doesn't bring the wealth up as quick, but it keeps people in the corp if they don't think we're trying to bleed them dry. Perhaps this may be an idea best discussed later.
    dice2
    dice2

Post  dice2 Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:31 pm

true they are spending their money on ships but at the same time the more wealth we have, the more we can upgrade resource planets gaining everyone more and more resources. But like you said might be best to wait until we take all our planets so people don't get the wrong idea.
    Lord_Unseen
    Lord_Unseen
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Lord_Unseen Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:02 pm

It helps that, at the moment, 10% is actually less than most people are giving. I think people will be more loyal (and give more) if we allow them the freedom to give what they want, when they want.

By the way Dice, nice avatar.
    dice2
    dice2

Post  dice2 Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:44 pm

haha thought you might like that. I saw either you or rock made a bulletin saying if you dont donate you wont get rez planet benefits. i think that seems fair

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:10 am